15 Reasons For Drinking Lemon Water Every Morning
Start drinking a glass of (warm) lemon water when you wake up! Nutrition and health experts swear by lemon water. It is a powerhouse of a drink, and the perfect way to get your body ready for the day ahead.
Lemons are packed with vital nutrients, like calcium, magnesium, fiber, potassium, iron, vitamin C, and B-complex vitamins.
Reasons For Drinking Lemon Juice:
1. Lemon water Boost your immune system :lemons are high in vitamin C, which is great for fighting colds.
2. Lemon Water Prevents Cancer
3. Increase Your Energy Level
4. Improves Digestion : Lemon juice flushes out unwanted materials and toxins from the body.
5. Lower Blood Pressure:
6. Clears Your Skin: The vitamin C rejuvenates the skin from within your body and helps decrease wrinkles, acne and blemishes and it helps to combat free radical damage.
7. Balances pH Levels: balances the ph levels in the body due to it’s alkalizing effect.
8. Improve Liver Function
9. Freshens Your Breath:emon helps get rid of gingivitis and relieves toothaches
10. Aids in Weight Loss. Lemons are high in pectin fiber, which helps fight hunger cravings.
11. Enhances your mood
12. Lemon Juice Promotes Healing
13. Helps you to Cut Out Caffeine & Energy Drinks
14. Hydrates Your Lymph System
15. Flushes The Body Of Toxins: Lemon water helps flush out unwanted materials in part because lemons increase the rate of urination in the body
How to make Lemon water?
Use tap water if possible or purified water. Use warm or even hot water.
You want to avoid ice cold water, since that can be a lot for your body to process and it takes more energy to process ice cold water than the warm.
Make sure you always use fresh lemons, organic lemons if possible. Don’t use the bottled lemon juice.
Squeeze 1/2 a lemon per glass and drink it first thing in the morning before eating or doing anything!