Workshop - Discover the power of your own breathing Veluwe Apeldoorn -DUTCH WORKSHOP
Breathing is a powerful and effective tool with which you can achieve a lot. You can use your breathing both for more energy, more focus and more relaxation. What will you
Breathing is a powerful and effective tool with which you can achieve a lot. You can use your breathing both for more energy, more focus and more relaxation.
What will you learn in this workshop?
- You will be introduced to various breathing techniques to increase your energy, sleep and relax well and concentrate better.
- You will learn what you can do with your own breathing, and really experience how to use breathing yourself for more relaxation, energy and a clear head!
- You master exercises to work on yourself at home
This special workshop/master class includes:
- a day full of inspiration at a unique place on the Veluwe
- coffee, tea and juice & healthy snack
- a delicious vegetarian lunch
- explanation of breathing, operation of energy
- tutorial video
- digital handout with the key learnings
- we will also do something outside if the weather cooperates
- different breathing exercises
- activating session with movement and breath work
- relaxed yoga session with meditation
- breathing circle
When booking, you agree to the terms and conditions
Who is this master class/ workshop for?
For anyone who wants to learn more about connected breathing and how to use it to release stuck emotions and stress. It is also great as a continuing education day for yoga teachers, meditation teachers, coaches, therapists and those in the medical field who want to learn more about the power of breathwork and connected breathing or rebirthing.
This workshop is valid for 5 CE hours for yoga teachers registered with Yoga Alliance
This workshop takes place at a very special location on the Veluwe!
Near Apeldoorn there is a very nice old (still occasionally in use) mill. I partnered with the Mill Foundation and now get to rent this special place for my trainings and workshops.
The water mill is located near the small picturesque village of Wenum Wiesel and is easily accessible by car, bicycle or public transportation.
Plenty of parking spaces are available.
The mill is surrounded by nature, both water, forest and rolling meadows surround them this beautiful place.
De hele dag (Zaterdag)(GMT+01:00) View in my time
Old water mill